In this page, I will try to describe how I work for people photography service.
For other kind of inquiry, please contact me directly.
1. Let's get to know each other!
Going for a shooting with me is a bit like meeting with a longstanding friend you haven't seen for a while. I won't ask you to pose or give me the best of you right away because it's fundamental to establish trust and fun relationship. Read more about me.
In order to make the best out our collaboration, I strongly recommend you to share about any previous shooting experiences. What was great and what was not so we could align our expectations and limits.
The process may be long if you lack of self-confidence but this is okay. The result matters, not the time we spend to get it. I'll ensure to be friendly enough to remind you why we meet up.
2. The shooting
A first time is generally planned in a public place to tighten security feeling; then from there, we basically turn our meeting into a very casual photo-walk.
My shooting process is rather very spontaneous as we walk and see things around but intuition should be two-way considered: if you have pose ideas, speak up and we try them. Here reveals the essence of a successful collaboration.
No specific time limit, I value the quality moment with my models instead of the quantity. Generally not less than one hour and up to a whole afternoon if it's fun!
According to the type of shooting, I may require you to sign a Model Release Form in order to protect us from any possible legal issues.
As far as I know, going for a shooting with me is really fun. Being able to combine silliness and conscientiousness makes the best results and a good memory.
Once the session is over, we will stay in touch for the post-session feedback and photos, of course! After a first selective sorting, I will ask you to pick the photos you like the most as a final delivery.
If you enjoyed the experience, the next shooting sessions could be more straightforward as in meet and shoot, let's get the job done!
Maybe there are some photos you would want printed as gift or even framed. In that case, I can advise you since this is something I've already done very successfully.
Fees may varie according to the project, please contact me to get a quote.
Few things you must know before reaching out:
- Models are legally adults
- Shooting sessions are exclusive to collaborating parties only (no extra guest)
- Extra fees (transportation, venues, etc.) are either yours or shared depending on the project
- Photos delivery is expected between 1 and 3 weeks after the shooting
- Photos are delivered in highest quality and watermark-free
- Photos alteration is prohibited
- Photos selling is not permitted unless ahead agreement
- Photos printing is allowed but let me advise beforehand
- No raw photo will be delivered
- Delivered photos may be published for self-promotion purposes